Register for On-Demand Content from the 2023 Conference
Discover new lessons learned and the latest best practices from a variety of disaster management topics
On-Demand gives you access to 29 sessions including the Keynotes, Concurrent Sessions & Panels (Workshops & Round Tables are not available)
Sessions are audio synchronized with visual presentations from the in-person conference
Must be a current member in good standing of RIE (Resilience Information Exchange – formerly DRIE) for discounted MEMBER registration fees
Scroll down for Non-Member fees below
* On-Demand Only is recorded audio presentations synced with visual presentations, posted online after the conference for your convenience, which includes CCC & DEMCON sessions but does not include Round Table sessions.
Refund, Transfer and Upgrade Policies
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Transfer to a peer is no charge for this request. Please email your request along with the FULL contact information of the person to be registered, (first/last name, title, company name, address, phone, email).
- Transfer to 2024 is no charge for this request. Should you be unable to attend the conference for any reason, we will automatically transfer your registration to the 2024 edition of the Canadian Continuity Conference.
- Upgrade from On-Demand to In-Person. Please go back into your account with the same email used to register and select the option you wish to upgrade to. The system will charge the difference from your original registration to your new registration selection. There are no additional fees charged to upgrade.
Deadline for transfers is October 13, 2023. Please email transfer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL REGISTRANTS: Please note that our corporate policy does not permit sending Invitations Letters. We recommend that anyone requiring a visa to enter Canada should acquire a Travel Visa first before registering or register now for On-Demand access.
Registration & Customer Service
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm ET
Important Disclaimer – Continuity & Resilience Today conference management, J&J Expositions (“J&J”), is not connected or affiliated in any way with any Exhibitors, Sponsors or Speakers, and J&J does not warrant or guarantee the quality or reliability of any information, products or services offered by Exhibitors, Sponsors or Speakers. In particular, J&J does not warrant or guarantee the truth or accuracy of any representations, express or implied, made by Exhibitors, nor the merchantability or fitness of any products or services sold or offered for sale by Exhibitors. Accordingly, under no circumstances shall J&J or its corporate affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives, be liable for any damages, including indirect, incidental or consequential, arising in any way from information, products or services offered or provided by Exhibitors to Attendees