For Vendors of the Business Continuity and Emergency Management Communities
Companies are searching for new ways to increase visibility. WEBINARS are a measurable way to reach a target audience to generate and connect with NEW CUSTOMERS.
J&J Expos has a fully qualified list of 4,500 Canadian Emergency Management and Business Continuity professionals.
|EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT/FIRST RESPONDER||2,350 professionals||$2,500|
|EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLUS *||3,900 professionals||$3,200|
|BUSINESS CONTINUITY/RISK MANAGEMENT||2,150 professionals||$2,500|
|BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLUS *||3,700 professionals||$3,000|
|FULL LIST OF EM’S & BC’S||4,500 professionals||$3,600|
* PLUS means the Prospect has identified themselves as PRIMARILY in that profession but also have an interest in other related fields.
** Per one hour of webinar broadcasting. Longer webinar broadcasting is subject to a surcharge.
Discounts Available to Current Sponsors
BRONZE level = 10% Discount
SILVER level = 15% Discount
GOLD level = 20% Discount
PLATINUM level = 25% Discount
Please note minimum webinar fee is $2,500
Webinars by J&J Expos is completely turnkey saving you valuable time and internal resources!
J&J provides the following services:
- E-blast creative
- E-blast send outs (minimum 2 interventions)
- Social media posts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Dedicated landing page for your webinar
- Practice webinar with your speakers
- Registration of Delegates
- Webinar Host (opening/closing & introduction of speakers)
- Webinar Tech (on hand making sure everyone is connected)
- Webinar facilitated via Zoom
- Registered list of delegates sent within 24 hours
- Webinar recording hosted on website for on-demand viewing (see on-demand webinars here)
Vendor to provide:
- Product/service details to promote in e-blasts & on landing page
- Speaker information (credentials, bio, picture etc.)